Regulation and assignment of substantial (material) rights – individuals of age
“ Short Food Movie – Feed your Mind, Film your Planet"
ARTICLE 1. Organiser
The Temporary Association of Scope established by deed of Notary Luigi D'Alessandro on 16 October 2013 Rep. N. 28.454 and collect. n. 20.698 between Fondazione Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia (lead company, agent), represented by its President and pro tempore legal representative Stefano Rulli and Fondazione Cinema per Roma (principal), represented by its President and legal representative Paolo Ferrari (hereinafter, “ATS") – having the task to promote the Event named Expo Milan 2015 (hereinafter, “Expo Milan 2015" or “Event") realised by EXPO 2015 S.p.A., shall arrange a contest named “Short Food Movie – Feed your Mind Film your Planet" (hereinafter, the “Contest")
ARTICLE 2. Object of the Contest
2.1 The Contest shall promote knowledge of the Event and its key theme “Feeding the planet. Energy for life" and any related topics:
- Improving the quality and safety of food;
- Ensuring a healthy, quality nutrition for all human beings;
- Preventing the key societal diseases of our time, related to nutrition;
- Innovating the whole food supply chain by means of corporate and technology research;
- Educating to a proper nutrition;
- Enhancing food traditions as cultural and ethnic values.
2.2 The Contest consists of a collection of videos, inspired by the theme and any related topics, as referred to in paragraph 2.1, to be achieved through a global Open Call, governed by the present Regulation (hereinafter: Regulation) and published on the Portal at www.shortfoodmovie.expo2015. org (hereinafter, "Portal").
2.3 Any videos authored by individuals of age or minors, from all over the world, uploaded through the Portal between November 10, 2014 and no later than March 10, 2015, receiving a notice of acceptance in accordance with the procedures described in article 3 d) will become part of the great collective mosaic placed on the web portal as well as on the large video installation, placed at the entrance of Pavilion Zero of Expo Milan 2015.
The collective web mosaic will grow progressively, day after day, so as to build a "wall" of collective experiences. Every single video can be clicked and open in full screen: portal visitors will be able to develop their own storyline, choosing how to select and arrange videos.
The large video installation curated by David Rampello, at the entrance of Pavilion Zero of Expo Milan 2015 will show videos in a continuous loop and will remain on display throughout the Expo (May 1, 2015 - October 31, 2015).
2.4 Any videos uploaded and accepted in accordance to article 3 lett. d) below shall be entered into the Portal with their original sound version and shall be identified by the title specified by the author with the author's first name, whereas videos used in the video installation may be muted (no sound).
2.5 By 10 March 2015, the 15 most voted videos in the Portal shall be examined by a jury of experts nominated by EXPO 2015 S.p.A in collaboration with the ATS. The jury, composed of 5 members, shall select 3 winning authors. Every winner will be assigned with a prize consisting of: hospitality package in Milan for one person (two hotel nights), on the occasion of EXPO Milan 2015, as follows:
1 roundtrip economy airfare to/from Milan
1 ticket for Expo Milano 2015
2 nights at a 4/5 star hotel, for 1 person (breakfast included)
ARTICLE 3. Terms of participation
To take part in the Contest governed by the present Regulation, users shall, subject to cancellation of their participation in the Contest:
- register (hereinafter, “Registration"), by filling out an on line Entry Form (hereinafter, “Entry Form"), containing the following fields: “first name", “last name", “place of residence", “email address", “mobile phone number", “title of video" (hereinafter, “Mandatory Fields");
- give, by means of a specific "flag" function, their consent to the processing of personal data (for the administrative and operational management of the Contest), after fully reading the “Information" on processing of personal data document, available to users prior to complete their Registration in the internet page.
accept, by means of a specific "flag" function, this Regulation and Assignment of any rights and materials.
The above items a), b), c) are hereinafter defined as "Procedure".
It is hereby specified that:
- The Entry Form can be accessed from the Portal;
- Participation in the Contest implies the mandatory release of consent to the processing of personal data, full acceptance of the Regulation and full acceptance of the assignment of any rights and materials;
- Failure to fill out any Mandatory Field shall prevent from completing the Registration and take part in the Contest;
- Addressee's Data (hereinafter, “Data") shall be processed pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003, for the sole purposes illustrated in the “Information" on processing of personal data document reviewed by each participant for their acceptance and consent
- The Procedure may be repeated several times throughout the Contest by the same individual in order to upload different videos.
- Each uploaded video shall be reviewed by a joint Selection Committee, according to the order of upload, at its sole judgment – prior to include it into the large collective web mosaic placed in the Portal and in the large video installation placed at the entrance of Pavilion Zero of Expo Milan 2015: compliance with criteria as under article 4 letter a), items i; iii; iv; as well as with criteria as under article 4 letter b), items i; ii and iii shall be checked as well. After such review, users will be notified by email of the acceptance or refusal of their respective videos.
ARTICLE 4. Eligible videos
a) Eligible videos shall:
- Have a length between 30'' and 1';
- Be realized with any professional or non professional device (smartphone, tablet, photocamera, videocamera);
- Explore the food/life axiom from any perspective and any “genre" (documentary, video art, narrative or cinematographic video);
- Be made so as to be appreciated also without any dialogue, sound track and, more generally, without any audio whatsoever.
b) Eligible videos shall not:
- Contain any pornographic material and/or abuse of human and animal rights;
- Infringe any rights of third parties like – by way of non exhaustive exemplification- copyright and/or right to financial exploitation, etc.
- Contain any brands and/or logos whatsoever.
Therefore, every uploaded video must not be in conflict with the existing legislation or ethical standards and shall not infringe any rights of third parties. In such circumstances, ATS and/or EXPO S.p.A. reserve the right not to post an uploaded video that is clearly illicit and/or contrary to ethics and/or breaching the rights of others, both in the great collective web mosaic placed on the portal and in the large video installation. Furthermore, ATS and/or EXPO S.p.A. reserve the right to remove a video included in the great collective web mosaic in the portal and placed on the large video installation that is clearly illicit and/or contrary to ethics and/or which infringes the rights of others at any time.
ARTICLE 5. Identification of winner
5.1 As under art. 2.5, the 15 videos that will be examined by the jury of experts, out of all authors of videos found to be eligible, accepted by the Selection Committee and published on the portal, will be identified by means of a software which counts votes/likes by the internet users; such software is tamper-proof and has been subject to a specific appraisal (released by technical officer in charge of the realisation of computer program, attached to this Regulation) where the following characteristics are specified:
- system features with special reference to the vote counting software ;
- adoption of specific measures to prevent anyone from mishandling the wins;
- overall security and tamper-proof nature of the system utilised.
5.2 The winners shall be identified by 5 days after the end of the contest
5.3 The winners will be identified at the incontestable discretion of the Jury.
5.4 The winners will be entitled to receive the prize, as under article 2.5 above
5.5 In the event the winners cannot be reached or he or they waive the award, the jury shall have the right to select the author/authors of the video/videos to whom the prize will be awarded.
ARTICLE 6. Notice of award and documentation
Within 5 days from the winner's identification date, the winners will be notified of such award by ATS through an e-mail as specified in the Contest registration entry form.
In the event ATS does not receive any response or receives a waiver to the award 3 days after the official e-mail has been sent, such identified winner will be considered unreachable in the first case and not awardable in the second case. Right after, the author's next video will be notified of his or her award as under article 5.5 above.
The person entitled to the prize will be asked to indicate which e-mail address or fax number he or she wishes to receive documents for waiver / acceptance of the award.
Within 5 days from receiving such documentation, each winner shall send the completed forms via e-mail or fax, with the following object: “Short Food Movie – Feed your Mind, Film your Planet" to ATS, to the following address:
In case of missing or wrong or incomplete transmission of the above within the specified deadline, ATS, in the 2 following days, will try to contact the winner to request again said documentation or any correction/addition to any previously sent forms.
After such further time period, during which any attempt to contact the winner has failed or ATS has not received such documents, the prize will be awarded to the video scoring the second highest number of views.
ARTICLE 7. Assignment of rights and materials (reference)
The assignment of rights and materials is a full and integral part of the present regulation.
“ Short Food Movie – Feed your Mind, Film your Planet"
Video authored by a person of age
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS AND MATERIALS
(hereinafter, : "Assignment")
- Participation in Contest “Short Food Movie – Feed your Mind, Film your Planet " is governed by the “Regulation for Short Food Movie – Feed your Mind, Film your Planet"( hereinafter: “Regulation") and by the present Assignment of rights and materials which constitutes a full and integral part of it;
- To upload each video, Contest participants shall fill out the registration Entry form, accept the Regulation and the present Assignment of rights and materials. (Entry form and Assignment can be found in the Portal at www.shortfoodmovie.expo2015.org" (hereinafter, “Portal");
- EXPO 2015 S.p.A enables Contest participants to access a free uploading service in a specific Portal section named “Short Food Movie – Feed your Mind, Film your Planet" under the “Upload video" functionality; here, users can upload any video on “Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life (hereinafter, "Material");
- Users hereby expressly accept that any Material they upload, in accordance to the preamble (II) of this Assignment, shall be original and shall result from their personal, integral creation; they shall accept to author such video as well as any moral and financial rights related to said material; in no case said material shall contain images, sequences of images, works, materials and/or interpretation, acting, shows and/or any other element being property of third parties; therefore, users declare that they have not sold any exclusive rights to third parties relating to the Material in question and guarantee that the publication and use of such Material by Expo 2015 SpA and its assignees will not infringe, either fully or partly, the rights of third parties; users shall undertake to indemnify and hold harmless Expo 2015 SpA and its assignees against any action taken by third parties against the Company and assignees for any use of such Material. Expo 2015 S.p.A. and its assignees can not, therefore, be held liable in disputes concerning authorship of the Material received or any other claims from third parties. Expo 2015 S.p.A. and its assignees can not perform any control on the authorship of the Material received, nor in respect of any rights claimed by third parties, nor with respect to the accuracy of the data sent by users together with the Material itself.
- Users expressly accept that every video uploaded must not be in conflict with any existing legislation or with morals and shall not infringe any rights of third parties. In such circumstances, ATS and/or EXPO S.p.A. reserve the right not to post an uploaded video that is clearly illicit and/or contrary to morality and/or which infringes the rights of others, both in the great collective mosaic placed on the web portal, and in the large video installation. ATS and/or EXPO S.p.A. also reserve the right to remove any video that is clearly illegal and/or contrary to morality and/or which infringes the rights of others from the great collective mosaic in the web portal or from the large video installation at any time. Furthermore, Expo 2015 reserves the right to exclude the Material from the Contest in case of complaint /claims/rights from third parties.
- Users expressly acknowledge that sending the Material does not give rise to any right (nor does it originate any obligation on the part of Expo 2015 SpA and/or its assignees) whereby such Material is actually placed into the large collective mosaic and in the video installation at the entrance Pavilion of Expo 2015 and, therefore, can not ask for any compensation or damages in the event of failure to use / include such material;
- Users hereby authorise EXPO 2015 SpA to possibly transfer to third parties, in whole or in part, any rights to the Material received, being the subject of this Agreement, without any obligation from EXPO 2015 SpA to send any notice or communication; in this respect, they also give their consent to the processing of personal data by a third party transferee.
IT IS AGREED AS FOLLOWS :
The recitals and Regulation are an essential and integral part which cannot be separated from this Assignment.
- The undersigned author of the video by means of his/her express acceptance through the “flag" function of this Assignment hereby declares To be fully aware of the Regulation and accept said Regulation and this Assignment of rights and materials without any reservation of whatsoever nature; to be a Portal Registered User, wishing to use the free uploading service available on the Portal in the section named “Short Food Movie – Feed your Mind, Film your Planet" ; and authorises EXPO 2015 S.p.A. and its assignees (by way of non exhaustive exemplification, ATS) to include the Material both in the Portal and inside the great collective mosaic and video-installation at the entrance Pavilion of Expo 2015; declares and guarantees To be the exclusive owner or anyway to be the subject having the full, exclusive availability of any rights of any kind on the Material, including, by way of non exhaustive exemplification: intellectual property rights (including, amongst others, copyright and any related rights) and personality rights; the undersigned also declares to have the intention of uploading the Material on the Portal in the section named “Short Food Movie – Feed your Mind, Film your Planet" (hereinafter, "Uploaded Material "); to have not requested the intermediation of any Authors' Society (e.g. SIAE) for the use and financial exploitation of the Material by third parties and to protect his/her copyright of said Material; assigns for free and irrevocably to EXPO 2015 S.p.A. any property rights of any nature, including intellectual property rights, and anyway rights related to the use and/or dissemination, unlimitedly and through any media, of the Uploaded Material (jointly and individually: the "Rights"). Such assignment shall be unrestricted in terms of duration and territory. The Rights can be freely assigned and/or licensed to any subject different from EXPO 2015 S.p.A.
The undersigned author of the video by means of his/her express acceptance through the “flag" function of this Assignment
assigns for free
EXPO 2015 S.p.A. and its assignees (by way of non exhaustive exemplification, ATS), amongst others, the power, right
but not the obligation:
- To reproduce and/or transfer onto other formats (format shifting) the Uploaded Material and/or make copies, directly and/or indirectly, temporarily and/or permanently, fully and/or partly, in any manner and/or way, with any reproduction method, of the Uploaded Material and/or any personal data (including, amongst others, name, image, voice) contained in or however referred to the Uploaded Material (hereinafter, individually and jointly: "personal data");
- To process and/or edit, modify, re-edit, translate, fully and/or partly, with any means and media, the Uploaded Material and/or personal data (in compliance with any moral rights);
- To publish, execute, represent, transform, communicate to the public, make available to the public, translate, distribute, rent and/or lend, and anyway use in any way and manner (including, amongst others, future communication and/or utilisation means and systems that are still technically unavailable), fully and/or partly, the Uploaded Material and/or personal data;
- distribute the Uploaded Material and/or personal data, either alone and/or in conjunction with those of others, fully and/or partially, anywhere and in any manner and/or way, including, therefore, inter alia, through any media and/or means of communication to the public (including, among others, television media and/or Web sites, including the Portal), by wire and/or wireless means, including interactive circulation on demand (including, among others, via the Internet), with any technical method, in coded and/or free form, in each circuit, public and/or private, in whole and/or in part, possibly interrupted by and/or in combination with advertising messages and/or sponsorships and/or similar items; print and/or publish and/or distribute and/or exhibit the Uploaded Material, its contents and/or personal data, either alone and/or with those of others, in any type of publishing and/or artistic product;
- use the Uploaded Material and/or personal data in any kind of messaging of Expo 2015 SpA and/or its assignees, as well as for advertising purposes and/or to promote any services and products offered by Expo 2015 SpA and/or its assignees, and/or in the distinctive signs of Expo 2015 SpA and/or its assignees, according to the methods and advertising and/or commercial choices that EXPO 2015 SpA and/or its assignees shall deem to be most appropriate. To this end, the undersigned authorises EXPO 2015 SpA and/or its assignees to combine/link directly or indirectly the Material and/or personal data to other elements/materials of any kind (provided that they do not infringe any moral rights).
The undersigned author of the video by means of his/her express acceptance through the “flag" function of this Assignment also declares and
- To be of age (18 years and older);
- that the Uploaded Material is original and does not contain any images, image sequences, works, materials and/or elements of any kind owned by third parties and that no element entered on the Portal is obscene, pornographic, violent, defamatory, profane, creepy or likely to disturb children or violate the rights, property or personal interests (such as, without limitation, moral rights, image rights, honour, dignity and/or reputation and/or confidentiality, copyright, right of protection of personal data, the rights of publication or others) or law provisions;
- that he/she has obtained all necessary consents and disclaimers from any possible holder of rights over the Uploaded Material, and to be in possession of any other permits and authorisations, including those issued by public institutions or administrative authorities that may be required by rules, laws and/or regulations, which are otherwise necessary for the free and lawful utilisation of Rights by Expo 2015 SpA and/or its assignees;
- that any deed of acquisition of rights and any consent referred to in subparagraphs (c) are available to EXPO 2015 SpA and/or its assignees and these latter may separately request them at any time. He/she agrees to submit to EXPO 2015 SpA and/or its assignees the original documentation upon a written request made, also separately, by EXPO 2015 SpA and/or its assignees;
- that there are no rights or claims of third parties contrary to what is stated and guaranteed in this Assignment and to the full and free use and disposal of Rights and the Uploaded Material, as well as of personal data.
- The undersigned author of the video, by means of his/her express acceptance through the "flag" function of this Assignment, hereby declares to have no claims against the assignment and any other provision of this Assignment, such as any financial compensation or claims of other nature; he/she also declares to have no demand in respect of the release of the Material on the Portal, within the large collective mosaic and video installation at the entrance pavilion of Expo 2015, and, more generally, for the use of such material in any form and by any means (subject to any moral rights) and to be fully satisfied with his/her participation in the Contest as described and regulated by the Regulation and by this assignment.
- The undersigned author of the video, by means of his/her express acceptance through the “flag" function of this Assignment, shall indemnify and hold EXPO 2015 SpA and/or its assignees harmless and free from any claims of third parties or complaints that conflict with the representations, warranties and obligations assumed under this Assignment or otherwise under the liability of the video author pursuant to this Assignment and/or pursuant to the law, or in any way prevent the full and free enjoyment by Expo 2015 SpA and/or its assignees of the rights and other entitlements granted in favor of Expo 2015 SpA and/or its assignees by means of this Assignment.
- The undersigned author of the video, by means of his/her express acceptance through the “flag" function of this Assignment, gives to EXPO 2015 SpA and its assignees his/her consent concerning the processing of personal data, and/or any other identifying element otherwise attributable to the Undersigned, entered in the website, as well as concerning the processing of all data concerning the Undersigned as appearing in this document and/or by virtue of the use that may be made of the Uploaded Material by Expo 2015 SpA and/or its assignees (individually and jointly, hereinafter, the "Data").
- The undersigned author of the video, by means of his/her express acceptance through the “flag" function of this Assignment, shall submit the original document signed to Expo 2015 S.p.A., at any time he or she is requested to do so,. Failure to submit such document within three days from the relevant request shall cause the immediate exclusion from the Contest.
- The undersigned author of the video, by means of his/her express acceptance through the “flag" function of this Assignment, GIVES HIS/HER CONSENT to the processing, dissemination and publication of information related to the author, pursuant to Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003 (Code on protection of personal data). The processing of information will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness , transparency and protection of privacy and rights of the participants . Spontaneously provided data will be used, within the limits of privacy laws, through paper and/or electronic means provided for by Expo 2015 SpA as data controller. Participants may at any time exercise their rights against the data controller, according to art. 7 of the Privacy Code. Data will be processed also through the creation and management of a central repository, with computer media, accessible by the authorised staff only, so as to ensure the confidentiality and security of data. You can request, at any time, correction, blocking and deletion of data or avail yourself of any other rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003. The data controller is Expo 2015 SpA , having its registered office in Milan, via Rovello n . 2 . Piero Galli is the data processor. Personal data will be processed only for purposes related to the management of the Contest and in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/03.
- The undersigned author of the video, by means of his/her express acceptance through the “flag" function of this Assignment, hereby DECLARES that any reported data are accurate and true.
Any dispute relating in any way to the interpretation, validity, performance and/or termination of this Assignment and/or arising from, or connected to, the relationship governed by this Assignment shall be referred exclusively to the Court of Rome.
General Website Conditions For Use
This page contains the General Conditions for use of the Expo Website www.shortfoodmovie.expo2015.org (hereinafter “General Conditions" and “Website") that must be observed by anyone accessing or navigating within the Website. Access to the Website and any actions involving navigation within its web pages imply acceptance of the General Conditions. If the user chooses not to accept the General Conditions, it is sufficient that he or she abstain from navigating within the pages of the Website.
Any party accessing the Website implicitly states that he/she/they will not use the Website or the material contained in it for illicit purposes or in ways that violate laws and regulations in force. Expo 2015 S.p.A. reserves the right to modify the General Conditions at any time without advance notice to users, however without relieving the user of the duty to review the General Conditions prior to accessing the Website. Access to the Website after any such modifications to the General Conditions have been made implies full and unconditional acceptance of the amended General Conditions.
Copyright – Intellectual Property Rights© Copyright, Expo 2015 S.p.A.
All content and information within the Expo 2015 S.p.A. Website, including but not limited to texts, images, videos, audio and graphics, are copyrighted
materials and thus protected by pertinent legislation. The Website may also contain images copyrighted by third parties.
Thus, it is forbidden to copy, edit, extract or use said content or information or part thereof without express written authorisation from Expo 2015 S.p.A. It is also forbidden to engage in any other activity that may prejudice the rights of copyright holders or others to intellectual property accessible via the Website.
Use of Website
The Website and its content may be used exclusively for purposes of a personal or educational nature, or for research, provided that the owners of intellectual property rights or copyrights are clearly indicated. Any use of a commercial nature, whether direct or indirect, is forbidden.
Website content may include, but is not limited to: texts, photographs, videos, slogans, animation, drawings, designs and generally any graphical and/or textual representations of any sort.
The content of the Website may not be, either wholly or in part, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transcribed, transmitted or distributed by any means or in any form with prior written authorisation from Expo 2015 SpA, with the exception of the printing, downloading or viewing of portions of the Website content for purposes of an exclusively personal and non-commercial nature and provided that the material in question is in no way modified and that ownership of intellectual property rights is clearly indicated.
Furthermore, Website contents may not be disseminated, wholly or in part, via communications channels such as the Internet, television systems, radio systems or of any other nature without prior written authorisation from Expo 2015 S.p.A.
In the optional, voluntary and explicit sending of messages via email to addresses provided on the Website, the user is responsible for the content, and the truthfulness and accuracy thereof, of said messages and any attachments, and for any violations of third party rights deriving from the same. Furthermore, the sending of a message via email entails the acquisition of the sender's email address, which is indispensable for responding to any requests, and any personal information included in the message or its attachments. In the above cases, personal information collected as a result of email correspondence, as well as that collected, for example for Short Food Movie initiative, when users register for reserved areas of the Websitewww.expo2015.org (e.g., newsletters), will be used by Expo 2015 S.p.A. in full observance of the fundamental principles dictated by Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (law regarding the protection of personal information).
Exclusions of Warranty and Limitations of Responsibility
All contents published on the Website are made available merely for the purposes of providing general information. Expo 2015 S.p.A. provides no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of said contents and reserves the right to modify and/or update said contents without prior notice.
Expo 2015 S.p.A. declines all responsibility for any and all damages, direct or indirect, including lost profit, deriving from the use or inability to use
the Website and/or its contents, or websites directly or indirectly linked to it, or deriving from omissions or errors. Regarding hyperlinks to websites
external to the Expo 2015 S.p.A. Website, given the fact that the existence of said hyperlinks in no way constitutes an endorsement by Expo 2015 S.p.A. of
the content of said websites, Expo 2015 S.p.A. accepts no responsibility regarding the availability, security, content or any violation of laws or third
party rights deriving from access to said external websites.
Expo 2015 S.p.A. furthermore reserves the right to interrupt or limit, for any reason and at its unimpeachable discretion, access to its Website.
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Without prejudice to any right held by users in virtue of other national or international legislation, these General Conditions are subject to Italian Law
and will be interpreted within the context of the same (with the exception of Italian legal norms regarding contrasting laws), including any dispute
concerning the existence, validity or effectiveness of the General Conditions and any other agreement which makes reference to them.
Within the above limits, the recognised court of jurisdiction for any dispute arising in reference to these General Conditions and any other agreement which makes reference to them is the Court of Milan.
In the event of any discrepancy of interpretation between the Italian, English or French versions of the General Conditions, reliance shall be placed on the Italian version.
With specific reference to the site www.shortfoodmovie.expo2015.org, this is to advise you that visitors can consult most of the pages and/or the content on this site without being asked to produce identification.
However, for some sections (reserved areas) for example the participation to the initiative “Short Food Movie - Film your Planet, Feed your Mind"; it is necessary to register and to do so you will be asked to provide your personal data.
If you fail to comply and do not complete the obligatory boxes with the requested data you will be refused access to the reserved areas. We could also come into possession of your personal data if you decide to send them to us in an e-mail.
In either of these cases your personal data – gathered by registering in the reserved area (for example the newsletter) on our site www.shortfoodmovie.expo2015.org, and/or if you send an e-mail - will be used by Expo 2015 S.p.A. fully respecting the fundamental principles laid down by Legislative Decree N° 196 of 30th June 2003 regarding the protection of personal data.
The treatment of personal data and its aims.
We would like to inform you that our personal data and the eventual e-mail address you provide when registering in the reserved area, and any other
personal information which is gathered following the registration (from now on referred to as “personal data") will be used for the following reasons:
a) registration and participation in the Contest “Short Food Movie – Film your Planet, Feed your Mind" or, more generally, the initiative named “ Short Food Movie – Film your Planet, Feed your Mind" aimed at creating a large collective web mosaic on www.shortfoodmovie.expo2015.org and the great video installation, placed at the entrance of Pavilion Zero of Expo Milan 2015;
b) activities required to prepare and arrange the sending of videoclips regarding the initiative and/or contest “Short Food Movie – Film your Planet, Feed your Mind"- and upload of such videos on www.shortfoodmovie.expo2015.org;
c) compliance with any obligations established by law or regulations;
d) sending of regular notices on any initiative and events organised by Expo 2015 S.p.A.
The freedom to grant approval and the consequences of a refusal
Granting approval for the use of the personal data. A refusal to grant approval does not entail any consequences, however it will not be possible to provide the services as indicated in the preceding point. In order to fulfil the aims as described above your personal data are communicated, transmitted or technically processed also by third parties who collaborate with Expo 2015 S.p.A. Your personal data can also be transmitted to the Judicial Authorities and the Security and Control Authorities should this be legally binding by laws or regulations or if they are requested under legitimate provisions. In any case your personal data will not be circulated.
Rights as of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree N° 196/03
You have the right to update or modify your data and to cancel your data by sending an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally let us remind you that Article 7 of the Privacy Code recognise you some rights, including the right to obtain confirmation regarding the existence or not of the data and to know the content and the origins, verify the correctness or ask for integrations or updates, the rectification or the cancellation for violation of the law.
The holder and organisation responsible for the treatment.
The holder and organisation responsible for the treatment is:
- Expo 2015 S.p.A., with offices in Milan in Via Rovello, 2.
- Each company department has appointed a person responsible for the treatment of data.
If you would like to know the name of the person responsible, please send an e-mail requesting this name to: email@example.com, or write to: “Servizio Protezione Dati Personali", Expo 2015 S.p.A., Via Rovello, 2, Milan.